Doug Leavitt’s Owner-Builders Software
With Doug Leavitt’s innovative owner-builder software, you can become your own general contractor. You’ll take charge of your home-building project, schedule subcontractors, and save BIG. Invest in yourself and your project, rather than spending thousands unnecessarily on General Contractors or other expensive third parties, and get Doug Leavitt’s Owner Builders Software to help you achieve your goals
and I will Throw in BONUSES: You’ll Get all the contracts, forms, and agreements you need to build your house and more! ALL INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
Who Is Doug Leavitt?
As a career builder with over 35 years of building experience, I’m well aware of the challenges that come with building homes. When I first began looking around for construction software, the only offerings I could find were explicitly designed for contractors and subcontractors.
Even with more than 400 successful home, duplex, and 4-plex projects under my belt, I found it extremely difficult to navigate most of the programs offered to contractors. I knew there had to be an easier way to plan a building project, and felt a growing need to educate people who have dreamed of building their own home.
So, when I retired, I put together this instructional building guide to help YOU build your own home. The Owner Builders Software is designed to help you save what you’d normally pay a general contractor, while providing essential training, ideas, and tips from my years of home building experience.
The program is designed for everyone, written in a way that everyone can understand, without the need for specialist expertise or technical knowledge. It includes a comprehensive estimator that walks you through the role of a general contractor, while ensuring you have the skills and understanding to make the project a success.
The most important aspect of any project is organization, so the program follows a chronological process with easy-to-follow steps. This program takes you along the project timetable step by step, including bid and financial information. In order to ensure that your finances are in order, it offers prompts such as ‘how much is the bid from each vendor?’, ‘how much can I build it for?’, and ‘how much can I sell it for?’, tallying all calculations automatically.
You have the opportunity to make personal notes throughout the bidding form, so that you can quickly organize information from each vendor and subcontractor to clarify each bid.
Each line item on the bid page includes detailed instructions, including what to look for in subcontractors and specific questions to ask vendors. The program is entirely flexible and customizable, so as your skills and experience improve, you can switch off prompts and functions as you prefer.
The program is not only designed to save you money, but a lot of time too. By providing all the paperwork required for your build job and automatically filling in information as you progress, the process is much easier, and much more efficient.
When You PURCHASE Owner Builders Software YOU Get:
- A comprehensive bid and estimate tool that makes bidding EASY even for beginners. This is provided in chronological order with links to pictures and explanations of items and tasks.
- It consist of many Tasks or line items
- Notes to yourself to keep organized of each line item. It can be anything you want to make a note about about that line item
- The totals automatically populate
- The Sq. Ft. Information fills in the appropriate Bid line items in the bid
- The Estimate notes inform you where to get the totals with tips and tricks along the way
- An organizational schedule/flow chart shown in chronological order so you can manage the project effectively.
- This budgeting tool that automatically populates your Bank Copy, Allowance Page, and Variance Page once you have entered info at the bid page. This calculates the totals and variances for you, so you’re aware of your finances at all times.
- An allowance sheet allows you to budget effectively for lighting, appliances, fixtures, etc.
- An owner selection list that keeps track of every choice you make throughout the project, from trim, colors, and carpets to hardware, plumbing, and appliances.
- A list of subcontractors, including comprehensive contact information and automated email functionality.
- A list of vendors and suppliers, including comprehensive contact information and automated email functionality.
- A task list to help you plan and prioritize on a daily basis.
- A glossary of terms to help you understand commonly used builder/contractor vocabulary.
- An overheads expense chart that calculates your monthly expenses to help control your overheads.
- A schedule of utility information and setup procedures to help organize the setup and installation of utilities, and timeline each stage of these processes.
- A draw request form, required by most interim construction lenders each time you request a withdrawal from your construction loan.
ALSO INCLUDED WITH THE SOFTWARE, FREE! …
Over 100 essential subcontractor agreements, descriptions of materials, bid sheets, comparison sheets, sales contracts, and an array of other applicable forms, documents, and materials.
All Contracts, forms, and Agreements Below are saved in PDF and Word so you may change the wording of each to word it any way you want!
- ACCEPTANCE OF PROPERTY FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- ACH FORM FOR AUTO DRAFT FROM BANK (PDF AND MS WORD)
- ALLOWANCE SHEET (PDF AND MS WORD)
- CHANGE ORDRS FORMS (PDF AND MS WORD)
- CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENT CHECKLIST (PDF AND MS WORD)
- CONTRACT TO BUILD (PDF AND MS WORD)
- BUILDERS MORTGAGE COST BREAKDOWN FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- COST PLUS CONTRACT (PDF AND MS WORD)
- COST VARIANCE FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- DAILY TO DO LIST (PDF AND MS WORD)
- DESCRIPTION OF MATERIALS (BLANK AND ONE FILLED IN) (PDF AND MS WORD)
- DETAILED COST PLUS CONTRACT (PDF AND MS WORD)
- DETAILED OWNER SELECTIONS LIST (PDF AND MS WORD)
- DRAW REQUEST FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- DRAW SCHEDULE SUGGESTIONS (PDF AND MS WORD)
- BLANK GRAPH PAPER (PDF AND MS WORD)
- HOURLY TIME SHEET (PDF AND MS WORD)
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT (PDF AND MS WORD)
- LIEN WAIVERS LIEN WAIVER FULL CONDITIONAL (PDF AND MS WORD)
- LOT OR LAND CONTRACT (PDF AND MS WORD)
- NEW BUILDJOB CHECKLIST (PDF AND MS WORD)
- POWER OF ATTORNEY (PDF AND MS WORD)
- PROJECT CLOSOUT CHECKLIST (PDF AND MS WORD)
- PROPOSAL FORMS (PDF AND MS WORD)
- QUALIFYING THE LOT TO PURCHASE (PDF AND MS WORD)
- SUBCONTRACTOR AGREEMENTS (PDF AND MS WORD)
- RESIDENTIAL BULDING CONTRACTS (PDF AND MS WORD)
- SCHEDULE OF CONSTRUCTION (PDF AND MS WORD)
- SIMPLE COST PLUS CONTRACT (PDF AND MS WORD)
- SINGLE PAGE ESTIMATE LIST FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- BUILDING SITE EVALUATION FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- REMODEL OR REPAIR CONTRACT (PDF AND MS WORD)
- SIMPLE SUBCONTRACTOR AGREEMENTS (PDF AND MS WORD)
- UNIFORM LOAN APPLICATIONS (PDF AND MS WORD)
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- WARRANTY STATEMENT (PDF AND MS WORD)
- WORK AGREEMENT (PDF AND MS WORD)
- WORKING WITH A BUILDER FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- PUNCH LIST (PDF AND MS WORD)
- DAILY PLANNER (PDF AND MS WORD)
- BUILDING FLOW CHART (PDF AND MS WORD)
- CHANGE ORDERS (PDF AND MS WORD)
- OVERHEAD EXPENSE CHART/FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- SUPPLIERS/VENDORS INFORMATIO FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- UTILITIES SET UP INFORMATION FORM (PDF AND MS WORD)
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Buy now, and get all the contracts, forms, and agreements necessary to build your own house with masterful ease.
AND SO MUCH MORE